1. Hi Kate. It’s lovely to meet you. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Before becoming a vampire succubus, I was the daughter of a prominent Roman politician. I was supposed to marry the son of a wealthy Roman, but when my maker presented this as an option, I took it and never looked back .
2. I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of changes in the world in 5,000 years. What do you consider to be the most significant change it that time?
The steam age was an amazing time. The world revolved around scientific thought rather than silly superstitions—granted the superstition was still there in the uneducated poor. I consider that time the first technological boom since my time in Rome. In the blink of an eye, humans suddenly had improved their lives, communications, and made the world just a bit smaller.
3. Do you consider humankind to be improving in all that time?
Humans are human. They adapt and change, but they often hold onto the same silly thoughts and prejudices. The only difference is the scope of knowledge they possess to base those beliefs. However, the thing that keeps me fascinated by you lot, is your imagination. The world changes because you’re so determined to do so much with the finite time you have in this world.
4. What is it like working with your author?
It can be very difficult at times—but I think we’ve established that it’s my story and it will be told my way. Why finesse the truth?
5. How can readers reach you and buy your book?
Readers can reach me via my author’s website: www.ashleymchristman.com
They can buy the book at Noble Romance, Amazon, and Smashwords
6. Anything you’d like to add?
It was a pleasure being here and I hope your readers will take a chance on a tale of an unrepentant vampire and my adventures.